Thursday, April 8, 2010

I LOVE TROLLS!




I will prelude this story by saying it is something that i find amazing.

My brother this past weekend told a story that went something like this:

He has a friend with a half brother that is mentally handicapped......no not like nate.....really handicapped. He is a functioning adult with down syndrome, and lives at home with his mother, he also is OBSESSED with the lord of the rings. His mother went to work and called home to check on him

Mother: Hi son how are you doing?
Son: Mother I am fine, but I am very busy playing with my troll I have to go.
Mother: Ok son I will call you back in a few hours to see how you are.
Son: Ok mother goodbye

A few hours go by and the mother calls home again

Mother: Hi son how are you?
Son: Mother I thought I told you I am busy guarding my troll and you are bothering me.
Mother: Ok well have you eaten lunch yet?
Son: NO MOTHER, I told you I am very busy guarding my troll, goodbye mother.
Mother: I will call you back in a few hours

A few hours go by again and thinking this is a bit strange she calls home a third time.

Son answers phone and without a word from his mother:
Son: WHAT IS IT? I AM GUARDING MY TROLL LEAVE ME ALONE.
(SLAMS PHONE)

The mother knowing that something is wrong tells her supervisor she needs to go home and leaves. She arrives home and as soon as she walks in the front door she hears banging coming from upstairs. She quickly goes up the stairs and goes into her sons room. The banging is coming from his closet, she quickly runs over to the door and opens it. To her surprise a midget comes flying out of the door and quickly runs out the door and the house.



What happened you ask?

The son opened the front door to a U.S. census taker, thought he was a troll from lord of the rings (never seeing a midget in real life) and quickly scooped him up and brought him up to his room and put him in the closet and was guarding the door so the "troll" couldn't escape.

WALA




No comments:

Post a Comment